Chief Minister of Delhi Mr. Arvind Kejriwal has announced the Water Bill Settlement Scheme 2024 in which citizens who are getting an inflated water bill will get the relief. The government ensures that the bills will be recast in an automated manner and next time a fresh bill will be generated with no dues of the previous bill. Citizens who are facing the water bill problem can apply online from here.
Water Bill Settlement Scheme 2024
10 lakh consumers in Delhi are getting inflated bills which has created a major problem for the Delhi citizens. To avoid the issue of receiving an inflated water bill the government has started the One-time settlement scheme for unpaid water bills in Delhi. Now the citizens don’t have to pay the extra bill amount, and the government has decided to pay a one-time settlement amount of Rs 7,000 and the previous bill will be adjusted.
Interested applicants who want a fresh bill next time can apply online from the official website which will be updated soon. The government has decided to solve the Water Bill Settlement as soon as possible, so citizens get ready with your documents and enroll themselves in the scheme.
One-time settlement scheme for unpaid water bills in Delhi
Now Delhi citizens are getting high water bills, having problems with faulty meters, and getting the bill on the consumption pattern of the neighbourhood these problems will be solved now. The government has launched the Delhi Water Bill Settlement Scheme 2024 through which all the water-related problems will be solved.
To apply online for the Delhi Water Bill Settlement Scheme 2024 for One-time settlement scheme for unpaid water bills in Delhi can register from the official website. And to know the registration process applicants can go through the steps to apply online. Applicants are advised to complete the registration process before the last date to get the rid from enormous water bill problem.
Delhi Water Bill Settlement Scheme 2024
|Water Bill Settlement Scheme 2024
|09 February 2024
|To solve the high water billing issue
|Online application form
Water Bill Settlement Scheme Delhi Eligibility
- Citizens must have all the documents correctly to apply for the scheme.
- One must be a permanent citizen of Delhi.
- Applicants who have a fresh connection will not get the benefit of the scheme.
Water Bill Settlement Scheme Delhi Benefits
- Delhi citizens don’t have to pay the extra bill issued by the water department.
- Applicants have to submit Rs 7000 only and the entire amount will be adjusted.
- Applicants will get water regularly without any problem.
- Citizens will get rid of the Water Bill Settlement problem.
- From next time applicants will get the water bill in law amount.
Steps To Apply Online For Water Bill Settlement Scheme 2024
To Apply Online For Water Bill Settlement Scheme 2024 applicants can use the following steps.
- First of all, visit the official website of the Water Bill Settlement Scheme Delhi which will be updated soon.
- Now from the home page click on apply online option.
- After that, an application form will open.
- Now enter your details.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Your application form for Water Bill Settlement Scheme Delhi is registered successfully.
Documents Required for Water Bill Settlement Scheme Delhi 2024
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Water meter bill
- Water meter installation document
- Domicile certificate
- PAN card
- Passport size photo
Water Bill Settlement Scheme Beneficiary List
As per the record we have after the completion of the registration process, the government will release the Water Bill Settlement Scheme Beneficiary List. Applicants whose name is mentioned in the Beneficiary List are eligible for the scheme benefit. Applicants can easily check their name in the Beneficiary List from the official website by entering their name and application number.
Visit Sarkari Yojana for more updates.