Today on the auspicious day of Women’s International Day Uttarakhand Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami has given a wonderful gift to the state women by announcing Ekal Mahila Swarojgar Yojana. Now the women will get Rs one lakh to start their own business. Let us know the complete loan application process and the eligibility of Ekal Mahila Swarojgar Yojana through this article.
Ekal Mahila Swarojgar Yojana 2024
Uttarakhand government has launched the Ekal Mahila Swarojgar Yojana 2024 under which women like widows, abandoned, divorced, eunuchs, and women victims of crime and acid attacks will get Rs 1 lakh to start their startup. The government has aimed to support single destitute women of the state.
Applicants who are facing financial issues can apply online and can get out of poverty. Interested applicants can register themselves from the official website of the government before the closing day. The government has announced the Ekal Mahila Swarojgar Yojana 2024 and will soon implement the scheme all over Uttarakhand. After the implementation the online application form will start and applicants can apply online.
Mukhyamantri Ekal Mahila Swarojgar Yojana 2024
The single destitute women will get Rs 1 lakh in their bank account to start a business like Horticulture, agriculture, poultry, sheep and goat rearing, animal husbandry, fisheries, horticulture, fruit, and food processing. Under Mukhyamantri Ekal Mahila Swarojgar Yojana 2024.
The Uttarakhand Government has taken a great step for the welfare and empowerment of single women who have no earnings. To get the advantage of Uttarakhand CM Ekal Mahila Swarojgar Yojana 2024 applicants can enroll themselves in the scheme. Applicants can check the online registration process from below.
Uttarakhand CM Ekal Mahila Swarojgar Yojana 2024
|Ekal Mahila Swarojgar Yojana 2024
|Uttarakhand Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami
|To provide Rs one lakh to start their own business.
|To empower single destitute women socially and financially.
|Online application date
|Last date to apply
|25 to 45 years old
Ekal Mahila Swarojgar Yojana 2024 Eligibility
- Applicants must be permanent citizens of Uttarakhand.
- Only applicants like Widows, abandoned, divorced, eunuchs, and women victims of crime and acid attacks will get the benefit.
- One’s annual income should not exceed Rs 72 thousand.
- Only female citizens will be eligible for the scheme.
Ekal Mahila Swarojgar Yojana 2024 Benefits
- Women will get financial support to start their own business.
- Applicants will get self-confidence and social and economic support.
- Citizens will get Rs 1 lakh to start the business.
Steps To Apply Online For Ekal Mahila Swarojgar Yojana 2024
To Apply Online For Ekal Mahila Swarojgar Yojana 2024 applicants can use the steps listed below.
- Visit the official website of Ekal Mahila Swarojgar Yojana which will be updated soon.
- Now from the home page look for the Ekal Mahila Swarojgar Yojana online application link.
- After that click on the apply online option.
- Now, an application form will open in which you enter your details.
- Then scan the original document and upload it in the asked range and format.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Your Ekal Mahila Swarojgar Yojana application form is registered successfully.
Ekal Mahila Swarojgar Yojana 2024 Required Documents
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Income certificate
- Recent passport-size photo
- Address proof
- Bank details
- Mobile number
Ekal Mahila Swarojgar Yojana Beneficiary List
Applicants who enroll in Ekal Mahila Swarojgar Yojana can check the Beneficiary List from the official website by entering their name and application number/mobile number. Citizens whose name is written in the Beneficiary List are eligible for the benefits available under the scheme.
Visit Sarkari Yojana for more updates.