Citizens who have transport/Vehicles can register or update their KYC before 29th February 2024. As per the rules and guidelines of Indian Highway Management Company Limited (IHMCL) applicants must follow the One Vehicle, One FASTag system. The direct link for the registration process is fastag.ihmcl.com. Here in this article, all the information related to IHMCL Fastag Registration, KYC Update Process, KYC Update Banks List, etc. is available.
IHMCL Fastag Registration 2024
There is important news for the citizens who have Vehicle in their house. The Ministry of Road Transport and Highways has announced that vehicle owner must have their KYV complete and a certain balance in their Fastag. If any vehicle owner finds a low balance will be deactivated by the bank from 29th February 2024.
Citizens who need IHMCL Fastag Registration 2024 can visit the official portal of NHAI which is fastag.ihmcl.com. The online registration process is going on, applicants can get access easily from the steps given below.
What is One Vehicle, One FASTag
The National Highway Authority Of India (NHAI) has launched a campaign One Vehicle, One FASTag for those who how to have multiple FASTag for a single vehicle. This One Vehicle, One FASTag will help the Tool Booth with the collection of toll charges.
NHIA wants to avoid the system of multiple FASTags for a single-car owner. Once the citizens complete the KYC process will automatically connect to the One Vehicle, One FASTag program. To update or register your KYC applicants can follow the steps listed below.
fastag.ihmcl.com Registration 2024
|IHMCL Fastag Registration 2024
|Indian Highway Management Company Limited (IHMCL)
|Mode of Registration
|Fastag KYC last date
|29th February 2024
|Campaign launched by NHAI
|One Vehicle, One FASTag
|To save time and get rid of traffic issues.
|1033 (NHAI) National Highway Authority Of India
IHMCL Fastag Portal KYC Update Process
- Visit the official website of Indian Highway Management Company Limited (IHMCL) which is fastag.ihmcl.com.
- Now click on the login option available on the top bar.
- Now enter your mobile number and OTP to get the login.
- Click on the Dashboard option and select the Profile option.
- Now switch the tab to the KYC option available on my profile option.
- Now choose the category and submit bank-accepted ID proofs (Voter’s ID, PAN card, driver’s license, Passport, etc.)
- Then upload the documents under 5 MB in jpg, jpeg, etc. formats.
- In this way complete all the entries and finally click on the submit button.
- Your KYC Update Process is completed.
IHMCL Fastag KYC Update Banks List 2024
Citizens can update their KYC through various banks. The Bank list for the IHMCL Fastag KYC Update is listed below.
- Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank
- Equitas Small Finance Bank
- Federal Bank
- FINO Payments Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IDBI Bank
- IndusInd Bank Ltd.
- Jammu and Kashmir Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank
- PAYTM Payments Bank
- Saraswat Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Yes Bank Ltd
- IDFC First Bank
- Indian Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Airtel Payments Bank
- AU Small Finance Bank
- Axis Bank Ltd
- Bandhan Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- City Union Bank Ltd
- Cosmos Bank
- South Indian Bank
- State Bank of India
- The Jalgaon People Co-op Bank
- Thrissur District Cooperative Bank (Kerala Bank)
- UCO Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Punjab & Maharashtra Co-operative Bank
Steps For IHMCL Fastag Registration 2024
There are various ways through which applicants can register for IHMCL Fastag. To apply for the IHMCL Fastag Registration 2024 applicants can use the following steps.
- Visit the official website of the Road Ministry of Government which is fastag.ihmcl.com.
- Now from the official website look for the link IHMCL Fastag Registration 2024.
- After that click on the registration option.
- Now a new tab will open in which enter your personal and vehicle details.
- Hit the submit button for final submission.’
- Your IHMCL Fastag Registration is successfully done.
How To Make Login at IHMCL Fastag Portal?
To Make a Login at IHMCL Fastag Portal go through the following steps.
- Visit the IHMCL official website which is fastag.ihmcl.com.
- Now click on the login button available on the header bar of the home page.
- After that enter your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP digits generated on the mobile number.
- Type the captcha code and click on the login option.
- You are successfully logged in at the IHMCL Fastag Portal.
IHMCL Fastag Registration Required Documents
Documents required for the IHMCL Fastag Registration are given below.
- Applicants Aadhar Card
- Registration Certificate (RC) of the transport.
- Driving License
- Passport Size Photo
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
- KYC documents
Visit Sarkari Yojana for more updates.