Nirmala Sitharaman the finance minister of India announced construction of Two crore Pakka Houses under PM 2 Crore Awas Yojana 2024. The government has targeted to build 20 million houses in the next 5 years. For citizens who are homeless, this is a golden opportunity to own a house in 2024. To get the benefit of PM 2 Crore Gramin Awas Yojana applicants can apply online from the official website i.e. pmaymis.gov.in. The online registration link will be activated soon.
PM 2 Crore Awas Yojana 2024
The Central Government Of India released the PM 2 Crore Awas Yojana 2024 on 01 February 2024. The main aim of PM Awas Yojana is to construct more than 2 crore houses in the coming 5 years. Citizens who don’t have their own homes and live in rented houses, slums, chawls, and unauthorized colonies will get the benefit of PM 2 Crore Gramin Awas Yojana.
The government has decided to provide toilets, electricity connections, LED bulbs, gas connections, and water connection facilities along with the new hose. To get the advantage of Awas Yojan applicants must register themselves. For the registration process for PM 2 Crore Awas Yojana 2024 applicants can read the article carefully.
PM 2 Crore Awas Yojana 2024 Online Registration
The government has started a social welfare program to provide Pakka houses for the poor people of the rural area. Now the citizens who have dreamed of buying a new house can apply online from here.
After the launch of PM 2 Crore Gramin Awas Yojana the government is planning to implement it shortly. Once the online registration link is activated applicants can enroll themselves for the scheme. To apply online applicants can visit the official website which is pmaymis.gov.in.
pmaymis.gov.in PM 2 Crore Gramin Awas Yojana
|PM 2 Crore Awas Yojana 2024
|All the citizens of India
|Scheme Launched on
|01 February 2024
|To provide 2 crore houses to the rural till next five years.
|Online registration starts from
|Who can apply
|Citizens of India above 18 years
PM 2 Crore Awas Yojana 2024 Eligibility
Citizens who have the desire to get a free house under PM 2 Crore Awas Yojana 2024 must have the eligibility set by the government which is listed below.
- Applicants must be permanent citizens of India.
- One must have an annual income below Rs 1.5 lakh.
- Applicants do not have their own land or Pkaa house.
- Only after the examination of the government officer, the application form will be approved.
- The female member of the family is eligible for this scheme.
PM 2 Crore Awas Yojana 2024 Benefits
- Citizens will get New Pakka houses.
- Applicants will get other facilities like electricity, drainage, water, etc.
- Applicants don’t have to live in a rented house.
Steps to Apply Online for PM 2 Crore Awas Yojana 2024
- Visit the PM Awas Yojana official website which is pmaymis.gov.in.
- Now from the home page look for PM 2 Crore Awas Yojana 2024 latest update.
- Then click on the apply online option.
- Now an application form will open in which enter your details.
- Upload the documents carefully.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Your application form has been submitted successfully.
- Take a printout for your next use.
PM 2 Crore Awas Yojana 2024 Required Documents
- Ration Card.
- Aadhar card
- Domicile certificate.
- Income certificate.
- Bank passbook.
- PAN card
- Passport-size photo.
Visit Sarkari Yojana for more updates.