The Karnataka government has launched the Yuva Nidhi Scheme (the fifth poll promise) under which Graduate and diploma-holder students who are unemployed will get Rs 1500 to Rs 3000 per month. Applicants who are getting the benefit of the Yuva Nidhi Scheme can check their status directly by clicking on sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/Track_your_application.html.
Yuva Nidhi Scheme Status
Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah started the Yuva Nidhi Scheme. Yuva Nidhi Scheme is very useful for students who are unemployed and facing financial issues and cannot find jobs.
Applicants who are registered in the Yuva Nidhi Scheme can check their status by entering their application ID. To check the Yuva Nidhi Scheme Status one can easily access it by using the steps listed below.
sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in Status 2024
Students who are eligible for the scheme can apply for the Yuva Nidhi Scheme from the official website. Once the verification in Yuva Nidhi Scheme is completed you will get the benefit of Rs 1500 to 3000 monthly in your bank account.
The Karnataka government is doing great for the Youth of the state. It also organizes the Mega Fair Jobs in which many students get the job. Applicants who are getting the payment monthly from the treasury office of Karnataka can check their status from here.
Seva Sindhu Yuva Nidhi Status Check
|Yuva Nidhi Scheme Status
|Yuva Nidhi Scheme Karnataka
|Status check by
|Application number and OTP details
|Karnataka graduate unemployed citizens
|To provide employment and skills
|Rs 1500 to 3000 per month
|Direct link to track your status
Yuva Nidhi Scheme Karnataka Benefits
Apart from monthly income, Yuva Nidhi Scheme offers a lot of facilities to Karnataka youngsters. Applicants who have enrolled for Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Yojana will get the following benefits.
- Applicants will get the job and Rs 1500 to 3000 per month directly in their bank account.
- Students will get the chance to learn skills that will secure their jobs.
- The government will provide skill certificates to those applicants who don’t have any skill certificates(Skill development courses, RSCIT, YOGA Certificate, etc.).
Yuva Nidhi Scheme Eligibility
- Applicant must have the Intermediate or Graduate mark sheet.
- One should not have an age above 30 years.
- Applicant must have an annual income below 1.5 lakhs.
- Students should not be involved in other degrees during the Yuva Nidhi Scheme period.
- Applicant must belong to the Karnataka state.
Steps To Check Yuva Nidhi Scheme Status
- Visit the official website of the Karnataka government i.e.sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in.
- Now go to track your application status section available on the home page.
- Then a new tab will open in which choose the department.
- After that enter your application number or mobile number.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Yuva Nidhi Scheme application status will open in front of you.
Yuva Nidhi Scheme Beneficiary List PDF
Applicants who have registered in the Yuva Nidhi Scheme can check the Yuva Nidhi Scheme Beneficiary List PDF from the official web portal of the government.
Yuva Nidhi Scheme Beneficiary List PDF contains the applicant name, application number amount details, etc. Applicants can download the Yuva Nidhi Scheme Beneficiary List PDF from here.
Visit Sarkari Yojana for more updates.