Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren has recently announced Jharkhand Abua Awas Yojana Notification PDF. All the Poor Citizens Can Apply Online and Offline For Jharkhand Abua Awas Yojana Form PDF. Before Online Application, Check the Eligibility, Documents Required, Amount, Official Website, and Other Details on Abua Awas Yojana Jharkhand From the Post Below.
Jharkhand Abua Awas Yojana Online Registration
Jharkhand Government has taken a good Step towards the Homeless people of their state by Launching the scheme Jharkhand Abua Awas Yojana. Under this Yojana Chief Minister Hemant Soren will provide financial help of Rs 15000 to the poor people to Construct Three BHK Houses. This Scheme is Launched on the 77th Independence Day 15 August 2023 By the Jharkhand CM. Online registration has been started onwards Applicants can get the benefits of this scheme by Registering Online.
As per Reports, Jharkhand Abua Awas Yojana will be Submitted in 3 Phases. In the First Phase of Yojana. 50000 Beneficiary will be Offered Yojana Amount. After that 2 Phase List of 1 lakh Poor Beneficiary will be Out. Jharkhand Abua Awas Yojana 3rd Phase List will be out For 2 lakhs Citizens.
Citizens of all Categories (OBC, ST, SC) can get the benefits of this scheme if they are eligible. Jharkhand Abua Awas Yojana is for those citizens who are economically unstable and live in old and kutcha houses, such type of people can get the benefits of this scheme. Citizens who want to build their house under this scheme have to register online and for this, you can go through the article in which you will get the authentic solution of all the queries.
Jharkhand Abua Awas Yojana Form PDF Download
At Present Official Link For Registering in Jharkhand Abua Awas Yojana is not active, the applicant has to wait to get the benefits under this scheme. The government decided to launch this scheme in 2022 but due to some reasons, it has been postponed. As soon as the government activates the link we will provide the complete and authentic information through this article.
Citizens can also visit their Nearest Gram Panchayat to apply offline for this scheme, and to get more information related to Abua Awas Yojana, applicant must carry their required documents with them to Apply Offline.
Jharkhand Abu Awas Yojana Official Website
|Jharkhand Abua Awas Yojana
|Name of Scheme
|Abua, Abu Awas Yojana
|Chief Minister Hemant Soren
|Online & Offline
|15th August 2023
|Poor and Homeless People of Jharkhand
|To Construct Houses for poor people
|Total Budget Passed
|Rs. 15,000 Crore
|Rs. 2 Lakh (Paid in Installments)
Benefits For Abua Awas Yojana Jharkhand
- The government will provide Financial help of up to 2 Lakh Rupees for Constructing a House Including three Rooms.
- Applicants will get Extra Facilities like Furniture, Tables, Chairs, etc. Details.
- Citizens will get the Social Protection of having their own homes which will them positive energy and a hope of living a happy life.
Eligibility Criteria For Jharkhand Abua Awas Yojana
- Must be a citizen of Jharkhand.
- Only the needy people will get the benefits of this scheme.
- Citizens must lie in the criteria of income decided by the government.
Documents Required to Jharkhand Abua Awas Yojana
- Domicile certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Pen card
- Bank Pass Book
- Passport size photo
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Ration Card
- Mobile number
Jharkhand Abua Awas Yojana Online Registration
- Applicants have to First Visit the Jharkhand Abua Awas Yojana Official Website by Clicking on Link given below.
- Now click on the beneficiaries button shown on the screen.
- After that, an entry box will appear in which you have to enter the required details.
- Now upload the documents asked in the form.
- Click on the submit button.
- Now click on the list button, and you will be verified if you are eligible or not for this scheme.
- If you are eligible click on the download button.
- Your registration for Jharkhand Abu Awas Yojana is successfully registered.
Jharkhand Abu Awas Yojana List 2024
Applicants can check their name in the Jharkhand Abu Awas Yojana list by visiting the official website, the applicant has to select the Beneficiary List button after visiting the official portal and has to fill in the mandatory entries.
At last, the citizen has to click on the checklist option, and a list of names will appear after clicking on the checklist option, Citizens can also check their name list by visiting their nearest Attal Seva Kendra.
What is Jharkhand Abua Awas Yojana
In 2016 Prime Minister also launched the scheme (Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana) under which more than 16 lakh families get the benefits, 50 thousand houses were constructed under Bhim Raw Ambedkar Awas Yojana but still, many Jharkhand citizens have to spend their nights on Roads they don’t have their own home for such people the Jharkhand government has launched this scheme to make built houses for poor and homeless people. The government has decided to finish this scheme by 2026 so that every poor family will have their own home and all can get the benefits of this scheme soon.
Visit Sarkari Yojana for more related updates.