Maharashtra Stamp Duty Amnesty Scheme 2024 popularly known as Abhay Yojana 2024 Stamp Duty Maharashtra is started by the Department of Registration and Stamps under the Government of Maharashtra. All Citizens Can Benefit from a Complete Waiver of Exced Plenty and Stamp Duty Revenue. Check Out Complete Information on Stamp Duty Abhay Yojana 2024 From Here.
Stamp Duty Fees and the Penalty Amount Imposed on Registered and Unregistered Citizens From 1st January 1980 to December 2020 Can Visit https://igrmaharashtra.gov.in/ Official Website to get a Rebate or Complete abandonment through Maharashtra Stamp Duty Amnesty Scheme 2024.
After the Cabinet Meeting on 26th November 2024, Chief Minister Eknath Shinde and Deputy Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis have made the Decision to Complete Waiver on Stamp Duty and plenty of Fees For Goods and Other Things. The Motive of Abhay Yojana is to Clear all the Previous Year’s Records and Increase the Revenue of the State.
Maharashtra Stamp Duty Abhay Yojana 2024
Department Of Goods and Services Tax, the Government has already announced the Amnesty Scheme in March and October. Under this Dues related to Tax Clearation and GST were Asked to Pay Before Dates. Now the Maharashtra Stamp Duty Abhay Yojana 2024 Started and Ends on 31 January 2024 as the First Phase of Implementation.
From 1 February 2024 to 31 March 2024, the Second Phase Stamp Duty Abhay Yojana 2024 Maharashtra will be Started. All Citizens Can Visit https://igrmaharashtra.gov.in/Home and https://mahagst.gov.in/en Official Websites to Apply Online For Stamp Duty Abhay Yojana 2024 Amnesty Scheme PDF.
The motive of the Maharashtra Stamp Duty Abhay Yojana is very Clear the Government wants to Clear all the Pending Stamp Duty Files which are up to Rs.2,900 Crores. The Benefits For Both Applicants and the Government can be calculated easily.
Maharashtra Stamp Duty Amnesty Scheme 2024
Citizens whose Stamp Duty Documents were Executed Between 1st January 1980 to December 2020 or who get Stamp Duty Plenties During these Years Can get rid of them by Registering under the Maharashtra Stamp Duty Abhay Yojana 2024 or Amnesty Scheme.
- Namo Shetkari Yojana Installment Date
- Lek Ladki Yojana Maharashtra Registration
- Mahabocw Online Registration
In the First Phase of Abhay Yojana Stamp Duty, Rs 1 Lakh 100% Exemption and 100% Penalty Rebate, and For Above Rs. 1 Lakh Stamp Duty will get 50% Exemption & Penalty Rebate is Make. In the Second Phase, Stamp Duty up to Rs. 1 lakh 80% Exemption & Penalty Rebate is Made. For Above Rs. 1 lakh 40% Exemption and 70% Penalty Rebate is fixed.
mahagst.gov.in Stamp Duty Abhay Yojana 2024 Link
|Maharashtra Stamp Duty Abhay Yojana 2024
|Department of Registration and Stamps
|Government of Maharashtra
|1st Phase Date
|1st December 2024 and 31 January 2024
|Citizens have Dues and Plenty of Stamp Duty
|2nd Phase Date
|1 February 2024 to 31 March 2024
|Complete Waiver of Exced Plenty and Stamp Duty Revenue
|Documents listed below
|mahagst.gov.in & igrmaharashtra.gov.in
Eligibility For Abhay Yojana 2024 Stamp Duty Maharashtra
- Applicants who Filed Stamp Duty Fees Under the Government of Maharashtra Can Only Apply.
- Stamp Duty and Penalties for Deeds Executed between 1st January 1980 to December 2020.
- Both Registered and Non Registered Applicants Can Fill Abhay Scheme Form PDF.
Abhay Yojana 2024 Date
As we have already discussed the Abhay Yojana 2024 Stamp Duty will be available in Two Phase. Check Out the Complete Maha Stamp Duty Amnesty Scheme 2024 Phase Date From the Post Below.
|1st Phase Starting Date
|1 December 2023
|1st Phase Last Date
|31 January 2024
|2nd Phase Starting Date
|1 February 2024
|2nd Phase Last Date
|31 March 2024
Documents Required For Maha Stamp Duty Amnesty Scheme 2024
- Passport Size Photo
- Mobile Number & Email ID
- Aadhar Card /Voter ID Card/ PAN Card
- Address Proof
Steps to Apply For Maha Stamp Duty Abhay Scheme From 2024
- Visit Abhay Yojana Official Website i.e. https://igrmaharashtra.gov.in/Home and https://mahagst.gov.in/.
- From the Home Page Click on Abhay Yojana 2024 Latest Update.
- Here Click on the Maharashtra Stamp Duty Abhay Scheme Form 2024 PDF Link.
- In the new tab, the Form will open.
- Fill in all the Details Asked.
- Attach Documents Asked.
- Now Submit Online or Visit the Office Department.
- In this way, One Can Submit Stamp Duty Abhay Yojana From 2024.
Maharashtra Collector Stamp District Wise
- Collector of Stamp Ahmednagar
- Collector of Stamp Akola
- Collector of Stamp Amravati
- Collector of Stamp Andheri
- Collector of Stamp Aurangabad
- Collector of Stamp Beed
- Collector of Stamp Bhandara
- Collector of Stamp Borivali
- Collector of Stamp Buldhana
- Collector of Stamp Chandrapur
- Collector of Stamp Dhule
- Collector of Stamp Gadchiroli
- Collector of Stamp Gondia
- Collector of Stamp Hingoli
- Collector of Stamp Jalgaon
- Collector of Stamp Jalna
- Collector of Stamp Kolhapur
- Collector of Stamp Kurla
- Collector of Stamp Latur
- Collector of Stamp Mumbai City
- Collector of Stamp NagpurCity
- Collector of Stamp Nagpur Gramin
- Collector of Stamp Nanded
- Collector of Stamp Nandurbar
- Collector of Stamp Nashik
- Collector of Stamp Osmanabad
- Collector of Stamp Palghar
- Collector of Stamp Parbhani
- Collector of Stamp Pune City
- Collector of Stamp Pune Gramin
- Collector of Stamp Raigad
- Collector of Stamp Ratnagiri
- Collector of Stamp Sangli
- Collector of Stamp Satara
- Collector of Stamp Sindhudurg
- Collector of Stamp Solapur
- Collector of Stamp Thane City
- Collector of Stamp Thane Rural
- Collector of Stamp Wardha
- Collector of Stamp Washim
- Collector of Stamp Yavatmal.
Visit Sarkari Yojana for more related updates.