The Chhattisgarh CM has announced the Mahtari Vandana Yojana 2024 for the female citizens of the state. Under this Scheme, eligible applicants will get Rs 1000 per month directly in their bank account. To get the benefits of CG Mahtari Vandana Yojana 2024 applicants can register themselves from the official website or offline through Anganwadi centers.
Mahtari Vandana Yojana 2024
The Chattisgarh government has started the Mahtari Vandana Yojana 2024 under which the female applicants who are above 18 years will get Rs 12000 every year. Citizens who are jobless and don’t have any source of livelihood can apply for Mahtari Vandana Yojana 2024.
To encourage females to become self-dependent the Chhattisgarh government has launched the Mahtari Vandana Scheme. To get the advantage of Mahtari Vandana Yojana applicants have to enroll in the scheme. Applicants can register themselves from the official website or you can follow the steps listed below.
CG Mahtari Vandana Yojana 2024
The Chattisgarh Government has implemented the Mahtari Vandana Yojana for the married, widowed, and poor women of the state. Applicants who are suffering from financial issues and don’t have any source of income can apply for Mahtari Vandana Yojana 2024.
Citizens can apply offline as well as online for this yojana. To apply offline applicants have to visit the Anganwadi office and from there, they have to fill out the application form and attach the documents. Applicants who are interested in applying online can read the complete process from the article.
Mahtari Vandana Yojana 2024 Apply Online
|Mahtari Vandana Yojana 2024
|Government of Chattisgarh
|All the Chattisgarh Married women
|To provide financial assistance up to Rs 1000 per month
|Who can apply
|23 to 60 years
|Aadhar card, domicile certificate, Income certificate, bank passbook, etc.
Mahtari Vandana Yojana 2024 Eligibility
- Applicants must be citizens of Chhattisgarh state.
- One must be aged above 18 years.
- Only the women are eligible for this Yojana.
- Citizens do not have an annual income of more than Rs2 lakh.
Mahtari Vandana Yojana 2024 Benefits
- Eligible women will get Rs 12000 anually in their bank account.
- Women will become self-dependent.
- Applicants will be financially stable.
Mahtari Vandana Yojana 2024 Online Registration Process
To get the benefit of Mahtari Vandana Yojana citizens have to fill out the application form. Citizens can apply for Mahtari Vandana Yojana 2024 Online/Offline. To apply online applicants can use the steps given below.
- Visit the official website of the Chhattisgarh government which will be available soon.
- Now look for Mahtari Vandana Yojana’s latest update.
- Then click on the apply online option.
- Now an application form will open in which enter the required details.
- Scan the documents and upload them.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- In this way, you can easily register for the Mahtari Vandana Yojana.
- Don’t forget to take a hard copy of the application form.
Mahtari Vandana Yojana 2024 Login
- Visit the Mahtari Vandana Yojana official website.
- Now from the home page click on the login option available at the top bar.
- Enter the application form number and password.
- Click on the login option.
- You are successfully logged in to the Mahtari Vandana Yojana.
Mahtari Vandana Yojana 2024 Beneficiary List
Applicants who have applied for the Mahtari Vandana Yojana 2024 can check their payment status, name, and other details from the Mahtari Vandana Yojana 2024 Beneficiary List pdf. To see the Beneficiary List applicants have to visit the official website of Mahtari Vandana Yojana. And from the home page select the Beneficiary List and enter the mobile number and OTP. After entering the details you will be able to see the updates of Mahtari Vandana Yojana 2024.
Visit Sarkari Yojana for more updates.