The Andhra Pradesh CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has announced the Navaratnalu Pedalandariki Illu Scheme for the poor and backward areas people of the state. To get the scheme amount applicants can register themselves from the Andhra Pradesh official website i.e. housing.ap.gov.in. To log in to Navaratnalu Pedalandariki Illu Scheme applicants can check the steps given below.
Navaratnalu Pedalandariki Illu Scheme
The Revenue Department of the Andhra Pradesh Government released the Navaratnalu Pedalandariki Illu Scheme for the welfare of Andhra Pradesh citizens. Under the Pedalandariki scheme applicants will get various facilities like electricity, infrastructure, drainage, water, etc.
The AP CM also announced to provision of subsidies to those people who suffered from storms and floods. To get the benefits of the Navaratnalu Pedalandariki Illu Scheme citizens can apply online and get involved in this scheme. Here in this article, we will provide you with the complete process of Navaratnalu Pedalandariki Illu Registration.
Navaratnalu Pedalandariki Illu Login
Under Navaratnalu there are various schemes, to get logged in Navaratnalu Pedalandariki scheme applicants have to visit the official website. From the home page, you will find a login option on the top bar. Now enter your user ID, password, and captcha code. Finally, click on the login option.
Once you are logged in to Navaratnalu Pedalandariki Illu Scheme you can check your application status, scheme benefits, guidelines and instructions of the scheme, etc. to know more details regarding Navaratnalu Pedalandariki Illu Login 2024 applicants can read the article carefully.
housing.ap.gov.in Navaratnalu Pedalandariki Illu Scheme
|Navaratnalu Pedalandariki Illu Scheme
|Andhra Pradesh government
|To provide water and electricity facilities to the poor people.
|All the eligible citizens of Andhra Pradesh
|Online registration starting date
|Navaratnalu’s Status Checked by
|username and password
Navaratnalu Pedalandariki Illu Scheme Benefits
- Eligible citizens will get housing facilities like electricity, water, drainage, road, etc. facilities.
- The government will provide a new house for the poor and weaker sections of society.
- Natural clamates affected people will get the subsidies.
Steps For Navaratnalu Pedalandariki Illu Registration
To get the benefits of Navaratnalu Pedalandariki Illu scheme applicants can register themselves by using the steps given below.
- Visit the official website of the government which is housing.ap.gov.in.
- Now from the home page click on the registration option.
- Then a new tab will open in which enter your details.
- Scan the documents in the required range and upload them.
- Finally, click on the submit option.
- Your application form for Navaratnalu Pedalandariki Illu Registration has been completed successfully.
- Save the application form and take a printout of it for your next use.
Navaratnalu Pedalandariki Illu Scheme Required Documents
- Domecile certificate.
- Applicants Adhar card.
- Ration card
- Income certificate
- Bank passbook
- Login details
Navaratnalu Pedalandariki Illu Status Check
Citizens who have applied for the Navaratnalu Pedalandariki Illu Scheme can check their application status from here. Applicants whose application form is approved for the Navaratnalu Pedalandariki Illu scheme will get the benefits provided under this scheme. Applicants must have the username and password to get the Navaratnalu Pedalandariki Illu Status update.
Visit Sarkari Yojana for more updates.