The Honorable Prime Minister has launched the Pradhanmantri Suryoday Yojana on the auspicious occasion of the inauguration of the Ram Mandir in Ayodhya. Pradhan Mantri decided to lighten every house in India through PM Suryoday Yojana. Almost 1 crore families will get the benefits of this scheme. To get the advantage of Pradhan Mantri Suryoday Yojana applicants can apply online from here.
Pradhanmantri Suryoday Yojana Registration 2024
Prime Minister has announced the Pradhan Mantri Suryoday Yojana and will soon start the application form for the scheme. Applicants can register themselves for the PM Suryoday Yojana from here.
Citizens who belong to the BPL or poor section can apply for the scheme. To get the benefit of the scheme applicant must enroll for the scheme before the last date. As soon as the link is generated you will get the update from here.
PM Suryoday Yojana 2024
After returning from Ayodhya Prime Minister decided to provide the rooftop solar system to all the poor and middle-class people. To reduce the electricity bill and to become self-reliant in the field of energy PM has started the Pradhanmantri Suryoday Yojana.
The Pradhanmantri Suryoday Yojana will help the poor and BPL citizens with the electricity bill and other light-related issues. The main aim of Pradhanmantri Suryoday Yojana is to make every house in India bright. To get the advantage of Pradhanmantri Suryoday Yojana applicants can apply for the scheme from the official website. To know more details regarding Pradhanmantri Suryoday Yojana Registration 2024 applicants can read the article carefully.
Pradhan Mantri Suryoday Scheme 2024 Apply Online
|Pradhanmantri Suryoday Yojana Registration 2024
|Prime Minister Mr. Narandra Modi
|22 January 2024
|Application starts on
|All the poor and middle-class citizens
|To reduce the bill amount of poor citizens and to become self-reliant in the field of energy.
Pradhanmantri Suryoday Yojana Eligibility
There are some rules and guidelines for the citizens to get the benefit of Pradhanmantri Suryoday Yojana which are given below.
- Applicants must be permanent citizens of India.
- Applicant’s annual income should not exceed Rs 1 or 1.5 lakh.
- One must have all the documents correctly.
- Applicants should not be involved in government service.
Pradhanmantri Suryoday Yojana Benefits
Under Pradhanmantri Suryoday Yojana about one crore families will get their solar rooftop system on their homes. Middle-class and poor citizens will get their houses lighten and will get rid of the electricity bill.
Citizens will be provided the solar system lights in their homes through which they will get 24-hour electricity facility. Citizens will get a permanent solution of electricity by Pradhanmantri Suryoday Yojana.
Steps to Apply Online for Pradhanmantri Suryoday Yojana
To apply for the Pradhanmantri Suryoday Yojana applicants can follow the below steps.
- Visit the official website of Pradhanmantri Yojana which is available here.
- Now on the home screen look for Pradhanmantri Suryoday Yojana 2024 latest updates.
- Click on the link to apply online for Pradhanmantri Suryoday Yojana 2024.
- Now an application form will open.
- Enter your details like name, address, aadhar card number, mobile number, etc.
- Then upload the required documents.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- You are successfully registered for Pradhanmantri Suryoday Yojana 2024.
- Take the application ID for further use.
Pradhanmantri Suryoday Yojana Documents Required
For the registration process of Pradhanmantri Suryoday Yojana applicants need some documents for verification which are given below.
- Applicants Aadhar card
- Applicant income certificate.
- Domicile certificate
- Mobile number
- Electricity bill
- Bank passbook
- passport size photo
- Ration card.
Visit Sarkari Yojana for more updates.