Applicants who are getting the benefit of the SVMCM Scholarship can check the progress of their application status or payment status from here. Applicants must have their application number and password to get the excess of their status. Applicants can check SVMCM Scholarship Status 2024 directly by clicking on svmcm.wbhed.gov.in.
SVMCM Scholarship Status 2024
Students who applied for the SVMCM Scholarship can renew and check the Scholarship updates by visiting the official website which is svmcm.wbhed.gov.in.
Students who are getting the advantage of the SVMCM Scholarship can track their application form from here. Applicants who are looking for SVMCM Scholarship Status 2024 can read the article carefully. SVMCM Scholarship Status steps are listed below.
svmcm.wbhed.gov.in Scholarship Status 2024
West Bengal Government has launched the Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship under which eligible applicants will get the financial support of Rs 1000 to Rs 12000 monthly directly in their bank account.
Students who face financial problems and don’t have money for higher studies. Such applicants can get the benefit of the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship by registering for it. Applicants who have already registered can check the application status from here.
Swami Vivekananda Status Check Online
|SVMCM Scholarship Status 2024
|West Bengal Government
|Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship
|Class IX, XII, and UG/PG students
|SVMCM Scholarship Amount
|Rs 1000 to Rs 8000 per month
|West Bengal Students
|To provide financial support to the meritorious students of the weaker section for further studies.
|SVMCM Scholarship status check by
|Application or Registration number
|Aadhar Card, Voter Card, Income Certificate, etc.
Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship Eligibility
To apply for the Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship applicants must follow the rules and instructions set by the West Bengal Government.
- One must be a permanent citizen of West Bengal.
- Applicant must score sufficient marks required for the SVMCM Scholarship.
- Students must have a family income of less than 2.5 lakh per annum.
SVMCM Scholarship Benefits
The Benefits offered by the West Bengal Government under the SVMCM Scholarship are given below.
- Eligible students will get a financial amount monthly as per their qualifications.
- Applicants will be given Rs 1000 to Rs 8000 per month for further studies.
Steps To Check SVMCM Scholarship Status 2024
- Visit the official website of West Bengal Government which is svmcm.wbhed.gov.in.
- Now click on the “Applicant Login” option.
- Then a new page will open in which enter your application ID, Password, and Security Code and click on the login option.
- Now in a new tab select the Track Application option.
- After that, the scholarship progress will appear on the screen.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal Application Form
Fresh and renewal application forms are going on. Applicants whose SVMCM Scholarship form is expired can get the application renewal from the SVMCM 4.0 Portal.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship is one of the known scholarships of West Bengal. It provides a good amount for students who have the desire for higher studies. The complete process for Scholarship Renewal is given below.
SVMCM Scholarship Login
To log in SVMCM Scholarship applicants can use the simple steps listed below.
- Go to the official web portal of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship i.e. svmcm.wbhed.gov.in.
- Now a home page will appear in which click on the login button available at the top bar.
- Now in a new tab enter your application ID, Password.
- Fill in the captcha code.
- Finally, click on the Login button.
Visit Sarkari Yojana for more updates.